- This event has passed.
Planning and Land Use Committee Meeting
December 5, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Harbor Gateway North Neighborhood Council will hold a Planning and Land Use Committee meeting on Sat. December 5 at 10 am via Zoom Webinar.
The major topics to be covered are discussion of the over-sized duplexes that are being built on the R2 parcels in the HGNNC internal Districts 7 and 8, with Council District 15 Planning Deputy Aksel Palacios present to provide input, discussion of a possible consultant to assist the HGNNC with evaluation of the draft Environmental Impact Report for the proposed Prologis warehouse, and review of the draft position letter for the proposed 7-Eleven store/gas station at 110 W. Imperial Highway in District 7.
To join the meeting online click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86717320109
To join the meeting by telephone dial: 1-888-475-4499 and enter Webinar ID: 867 173 320 109 and press #
Can also call in using 1-669-900-6833 (may be best for iPhones), 1-833-548-0282, 1-877-853-5257, 1-833-548-0276
- December 5, 2020 PLU Committee Agenda
- HGNNC PLU Committee minutes 11-7-2020 DRAFT
- Item 4_Notice of Demolition 247 E.119th Street 10-20-2020
- Item 4_Notice of Demolition 624 W. Imperial Hwy 11-9-2020
- Item 4_Demolitions by HGNNC District November 2020
- Item 5_Brian Cornelius communication
- Item 5_Brian Cornelius Resume
- Item 5_Jorge Quezada communication
- Item 5_Jorge Quezada Resume