- This event has passed.
Planning and Land Use Committee Meeting
May 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Planning and Land Use Committee of the Harbor Gateway North Neighborhood Council will hold its next meeting on Sat. May 1 at 10 am.
The Committee will consider taking a position on the application by Duke Brothers LLC to open a cannabis retail location at 13222 Estrella, which would be in excess of the number of locations currently allowed for in the Harbor Gateway Community Plan area. The City Council’s Planning and Land Use Management Committee has approved this application, but it still must be approved by the full City Council before May 26 to be licensed.
The Committee will also consider taking a position on the application for an 84-unit apartment building at 11630 S. Main Street.
- May 1, 2021 Planning and Land Use Committee Agenda
- HGNNC PLU Committee April 3 _2021 Minutes – DRAFT
- Duke Brothers LLC 21-0420-S1_misc_02-26-2021 13222 Estrella Cannabis
- Cannabis PCN Information and Procedure Bulletin (2020.09.08)
- SEP-6001-IPB Social Equity Program – Entity Verification (rev. 2020.10.20)
Zoom meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89755649425
webinar ID: 897 5564 9425
For those calling in use: 1-888-475-4499, 1-669-900-6833 (may be best for iPhones), 1-877-853-5257, 1-833-548-0276, and 1-833-548-0282
Press *9 to request to speak and *6 to unmute yourself.