- This event has passed.
January 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Harbor Gateway North Neighborhood Council will hold its first Board meeting of the new year on Tues. January 11 at 6:30 pm via Zoom. The Board will be considering a letter of support for a proposed pocket park at 809-813 W. 165th Place across from the Environmental Charter Middle School in District 1.
- HGNNC Board Meeting January 11_ 2021 FINAL
- HGNNC letter pocket park 813 W. 165th Street – draft
- Black History Month event budget
- HGNNC Special Board Minutes December 9_2021 – draft
- HGNNC Board Minutes December 14_2021 – draft
- HGNNC – Expenditures to date 1-7-2022
Zoom web link for this meeting is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83256444996
Dial 1-888-475-4499, 1-669-900-6833, 1-877-853-5257, 1-833-548-0276, or 1-833-548-0282 to join the
meeting and then enter webinar ID 832 5644 4996 and press # (press *9 to request to speak, *6 to