- This event has passed.
August 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Harbor Gateway North Neighborhood Council Board will hold its next meeting on Tues. August 11 at 6 p.m. via Zoom webinar. Please note the earlier start time. There will also be an informal Meet and Greet from 5:30 to 6 pm.
The Board will discuss best methods to address stakeholder requests and how to effectively advocate for the community’s needs. There will also be discussion of three position letters: one on SB 1120 which would allow for subdivision of R1 (single family parcels) with no local review, one requesting interim control measures for the “by right” over-sized duplexes in the R2 zones of Districts 7 and 8, and one$1.5 million of the $150 million already removed from the LAPD budget be allocated for social and cultural services in the HGNNC area.
To join the meeting, use this link if using your smartphone or home computer: https://zoom.us/j/93624139452
Or call in using one of the following four toll-free numbers 1-888-475-4499, 1-877-858-5257, 1-833-548-0276, 1-833-548-0282
and enter the meeting ID 936 2413 9452 and press #.
To request to speak, press *9
- August 11, 2020 Board Meeting Agenda
- HGNNC Board Minutes July 14_2020
- HGNNC General Membership Minutes July 28_2020
- FY2020-2021 Revised Budget Docs 8-11-2020
- HGNNC letter duplex moratorium rev draft2
- HGNNC letter CF 20- 0002-S107 draft SB 1120, subdivision Blumenfield
- HGNNC letter CF 20-0692 LAPD budget cuts – shorter draft 7-20-20