- This event has passed.
March 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Harbor Gateway North Neighborhood Council will hold its next meeting on Tues. March 8th at 6:30 pm via Zoom. The Board will review and approve proposed Bylaws updates, appoint a new member into the Planning and Land Use Committee, summarize key moments from the February 19th Black History Month event and the Homeless count, and go over Administrative motions.
Finally, a representative from the South Bureau CERT will give a presentation regarding the Neighborhood Team Program with possible support for HGNNC participation.
- HGNNC Board Meeting March 8_ 2022 FINAL
- HGNNC Bylaws Amendments 3-8-2022 – draft
- Neighborhood Council Bylaws Template – October 2021 v202
- HGNNC Board Minutes February 8_2022 – draft
- HGNNC Special Board Minutes February 8_2022 – draft
- HGNNC MER February 2022
- HGNNC banner1 – Invoice 26269
- HGNNC Itemized expenditures 3 -8-2022
- HGNNC Budget summary FY2021-2022 -8-2022
Zoom web link for this meeting is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83256444996
Dial 1-888-475-4499, 1-669-900-6833, 1-877-853-5257, 1-833-548-0276, or 1-833-548-0282 to join the
meeting and then enter webinar ID 832 5644 4996 and press # (press *9 to request to speak, *6 to