- This event has passed.
April 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Harbor Gateway North Neighborhood Council will hold its next Board meeting on Tues. April 13 at 6:30 p.m. with an informal meet and greet from 6 p.m. The adoption of a position on where digital billboards should be located will be one of the agenda items.
There will also be an update on the Neighborhood Council Board election. Voter registration begins on April 16 and ends on Jjune 8 (see details below). Voting is only by mail this time; no in-person voting. There will be a free Shred Day on Saturday April 24 from 10 am to 2 pm at the Home Assembly Church, 13515 S. Figueroa Street, with information and assistance with registering to vote and submitting the required documentation. The two evenings of Candidate Forums will be held on Tues. April 27 and Thurs. April 29. The listing of certified candidates and voter registration portal and link to paper registration forms will be posted on our website.
- HGNNC Board Meeting April 13, 2021 FINAL
- HGNNC letter Digital billboard CPC Version B Plus
- HGNNC MER March 2021
- HGNNC Special Board Minutes April 6_2021 – draft
- HGNNC Board Minutes March 9_2021 – draft
- HGNNC District 8 Neighborhood Watch Outreach Funding Request – 04-07-2021 (V3)
- HGNNC_Budget 2020-2021-9 04-07-2021 MAR MER