- This event has passed.
February 9, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Harbor Gateway North Neighborhood Council Board will hold its next meeting on Tuesday February 9 at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom webinar. The Ad Hoc Election Committee will give an update on plans for the Board election and Board members will give examples of why they ran for the Board and some of the things they’ve accomplished while on the Board.
If the Planning and Land Use Committee has selected the consultant to help the Committee draft the HGNNC public comment letter for the proposed Prologis warehouse at 747 W. Redondo Beach Blvd. (northeast corner of Vermont Avenue and Redondo Beach Blvd.), then the Board will vote on that recommended consultant.
The Board will also consider a revised position letter on the proposed 7-Eleven convenience store/gas station at 110 W. Imperial Highway.
Zoom meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85230105934
Zoom webinar ID: 852 3010 5934
For those calling in use: 1-888-475-4499, 1-669-900-6833 (may be best for iPhones), 1-877-853-5257, 1-833-548-0276, and 1-833-548-0282HGNNC Board Meeting February 9_2021 FINAL
Press *9 to request to speak and *6 to unmute yourself.
- HGNNC Board Meeting February 9_2021 FINAL
- HGNNC Board Minutes January 12_2021 – draft
- HGNNC Membership Minutes January 26_2021 – draft
- HGNNC MER January 2021
- HGNNC_Budget 2020-2021 FEB 2021 Proposed Budget Adjmts
- HGNNC_Budget 2020-2021 Rev 02-05-2021 Proposed
- Shirts, masks HGNNC Outreach Funding Request 02-2021
- Blind Smile NPG Packet – 02-02-2021
- HGNNC letter 7 Eleven 110 W. Imperial Highway – 2-9-2021 rev draft