Monthly Board Meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
The Harbor Gateway North Neighborhood Council Board will meet on Tues. September 12 at 7 pm at the 135th Street School Auditorium, 801 W. 135th Street, Gardena, CA 90247. All stakeholders are welcome to attend.
Topics to be covered include updates on current planning and land use issues which impact the neighborhood:
- the traffic impact study for the proposed Prologis warehouse at Redondo Beach Blvd. and Vermont Avenue
- the City’s study of open space creation
- low flying planes over the El Segundo Blvd. area
- the recent decision to deny a zone change that would have allowed 15 homes to be built on a former Caltrans property next to the 110 and 91 freeways
- information about the proposed new commercial (recreational) cannabis regulations
- information about the proposal to convert some motels into supportive housing for the homeless